Germany Jobseeker Visa
- Has one of the lowest rates of youth unemployment in the world.
- Is a land of invention and innovation.
- Is a major industrial nation and one of the world’s largest economies.
- Three German cities are on the list of “the world’s ten most livable cities”: Duesseldorf, Munich and Frankfurt.
- One-fourth of all of the inventions in the field of environmental technology that are registered with the European Patent Office come from Germany.
- Nearly half of all products manufactured by German companies find their way to customers in other countries, making Germany the world’s top exporter.
- German companies are highly competitive and they need ever-larger numbers of highly trained employees.
- There is a shortage of skilled workers in many sectors and professions in Germany.
- Some 5,000 jobs for physicians in German hospitals remain unfilled because of a lack of suitable applicants.
- There were more unfilled positions for engineers in Germany at the beginning of 2012 than ever before.
- As an engineer in Germany, you can expect to earn an annual salary up to 45,000 euros in your first few years.
- You are insured against risks such as illness and long-term care needs – when you have a job in Germany.
Germany and Immigration:
- In a survey of 27 countries conducted by the BBC World Service in 2011, Germany was once again voted the world’s most popular place. According to the polling company Globescan, as reported in UK daily newspaper The Daily Telegraph, this is because “in terms of lifestyle and its high-quality products, Germany has a successful image.
- Germany has been one of the most popular immigration destinations in the world for some time now.
- Some 11 million of the people currently living in Germany were actually born elsewhere.
- One in five people in Germany have a migrant background.
Germany Jobseeker Visa
Germany Jobseeker Visa is an initiative by Federal Government to encourage more qualified professionals from abroad to come to Germany. As from 1 August 2012 graduates with a German or other recognized university degree or a foreign degree comparable to a German degree will be eligible to enter Germany to seek employment. Holders of a jobseeker’s visa may stay in Germany for up to six months to seek employment. To obtain a jobseeker’s visa, applicants must furnish proof of their university degree and that they can support themselves for the planned duration of their stay. While seeking employment, jobseekers are not permitted to work, whether on a self employed basis or otherwise.
Germany Jobseeker Visa- Overview:
- Long-term Residence permit that allows you to stay in Germany & search for a job, this will be granted for 6 months.
- Does not allow to work till you convert this to residence permit for employment after finding an adequate employment.
- Allows to look for jobs & interview with employers.
- Securing Employment visa becomes easy after you obtain a Jobseeker visa. All you need to do is personally interview and get your job!
- Once a job is granted, applicant can apply for residence permit- Employment.
Germany Jobseeker Visa- Eligibility:
Sufficient funds and accommodation
- Hold a recognized qualification from German Universities or foreign degrees equivalent to German Degrees.
- Hold sufficient funds and arranged accommodation for the intended stay in Germany (6 months).
- Hold travel and medical insurance
- Adequate years of experience in the nominated occupation can help you in finding jobs in Germany, though this is not a mandatory requirement.
Switching to Germany Blue Card:
- Should have planned course of action to secure employment in Germany and understanding of employment and career prospects in Germany
After getting job, you can apply for Blue Card, from within the country.
Who can apply:
Anyone with employment offer of:
- Annual gross salary of at least 44,800 Euros.
- 34,944 Euros, in case of Specialists in the fields of mathematics, IT, life sciences and Engineering
Benefits of EU Blue Card
- EU Blue Card holders are entitled to a permanent residence permit after 33 months.
- You can obtain your permanent residence permit after just 21 months, if you prove language skills B1 level of CEFR
- File an application with concerned German Consulate, with complete documentation.
- Qualification Assessment and document verification as per the discretion of the Consulate.
- A personal interview may be required to check your understanding of employment and career prospects in Germany.
- You will be granted a Long-term residence permit –Job seeker visa for 6 months. You will be allowed to travel to Germany and search for jobs in your skilled area of work.
Our Germany Partner Company Services and Process:
- Evaluation – Technical evaluation of your education & work experience to ensure that you are eligible for the Germany Jobseeker Visa.
- Documentation Guidance
- Assistance with accommodation arrangements and travel & medical Insurance
- Guidance on preparation of motivation letter.
- Guidance on funds maintenance.
- Guidance on appointment and submission of application with the Consulate
- Preparation of the personal interview.
- Assistance on getting the residence permit upon approval.
- Evaluation: 48 hours
- Application processing: 2-4 Weeks from date of submission of all documents
- Embassy/Consulate Processing time: 3-4 months* from date of Application
- The processing procedures and periods are revised from time to time at the sole discretion of the German Consulate / Embassy.
Cost and Application Fee:
- Consulate Fee
- Visa Fee – Rs. 4100 per applicant
- Document verification – Rs. 20000* (if applicable)
- Document Verification is at the discretion of the Consulate
- Document verification cost is up to Rs. 45000 for Mumbai Application
After you land in Germany
Our Germany Partner Company Travel and Relocation Services provides complete travel and relocation assistance, which includes air tickets, accommodation, airport pick up, orientation tours and assistance with a local guide. These services are at an extra nominal fee and can be availed of before or after you receive your visa.
For further details, please Contact Us or you can e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org one of our representatives will get back to you at the earliest.