Engage Shoppers And Drive Repeat Purchases With SMS
With 99% open rates, 30% click-through rates, and 25x+ ROI, SMS is fast becoming the go-to growth channel for leading eCommerce merchants. In this masterclass, we’ll share how brands are leveraging SMS to reach shoppers with personalized messages that drive repeat purchases and improve the customer experience. Learn what to look for when evaluating an SMS marketing platform (hint: a seamless Shopify integration is a must) and review 3 SMS programs you can launch immediately. Whether you’re brand new to SMS or an expert in leveraging the channel, you’ll walk away with actionable next steps.
If you are interested in learning more about Attentive, feel free to visit the link here.
Attentive is the leading tech partner for text message marketing and changes the way eCommerce stores connect with their customers. Attentive empowers the most innovative brands to create meaningful interactions through personalized text messaging.
Morgan Campbell is handles Product Marketing, Platform & Integrations at Attentive. Morgan helps SMS marketers design the tech stack of their choice, using best-in-breed solutions together to deliver a superior customer experience. Prior to Attentive she was the partner marketing manager for Google Cloud Marketplace, and launched the first partner marketing programs at ON24 and Influitive.
- How To Increase Your Revenue & Convert More Customers With Email Marketing 31:47 min | by SmartSites
- Leaky Lead Funnel? Patch It With Live Chat! 38:33 min | by Smith.Ai
- Keep Customers Coming Back And Drive Additional Revenue On Products Already Sold 53:26 min | by Clyde
- 5 eCommerce Optimization Ideas That Will Blow Your Socks Off 34:12 min | by ConvertCart
- Engage Shoppers And Drive Repeat Purchases With SMS 20:59 min | by Attentive
- Actionable Strategies To Boost Conversion With Reviews 21:30 min | by Okendo
Let’s make things happen
Partner with the #1 ranked digital marketing agency - before your competitor does.
or call 201-870-6000 to get started today