Master in Dental Surgery
The Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) degree provides graduate training in different disciplines in dentistry. The aim of each discipline programme is to prepare graduate students to become registered dental specialists. The programmes foster development of critical analysis, research skills, and advanced clinical skills that will be recognised for specialist registration. The programmes prepare students to be both practitioners and advisory consultants in their chosen areas of specialisation. Within each programme, papers on research methods and practice, advanced clinical science, and advanced clinical practice are included.
Currently- TAU offers training for MDS in the following Specializations
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative Dentistry
- Oral Pathology
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Preventive and Community Dentistry
The training is offered in HIGH Technology Dental Hospital & Training centers in China.
- Separate batch for International students
- High Quality program
- faculty with International training and exposure
- International Visiting faculties
- Online Video and learning resources
- Live Lectures from International Faculties from various Countries.
- Supported by Online learning Systems & journals
- Furnished Hostel accommodations
- Support for International students
- Attractive training location
- Dual degree programs ( Additional Degree provided by 100 year old university)
Because of the different training requirements for registration in each area of specialization, the program entry requirements and lengths vary.
The programme of study shall consist of appropriate papers, which normally will include clinical practice, together with a report of a supervised research project relating to the field of study.
The candidate shall, before commencing the investigation to be described in the thesis or research report, secure the approval of the Head of the Department concerned and the Faculty for the topic chosen, the supervisor(s) and the proposed course of the investigation.
Should hold a bachelor in dentistry/dental surgery
Masters in Medicine (M.Med)
Master of Medicine ( ) is a postgraduate academic degree awarded by medical schools to medical doctors following a period of instruction and examination. The degree is awarded by both surgical and medical subspecialties and includes a dissertation component involving original research.
Duration: 3 years.
- Specializations available are
- Human Anatomy & Histo-embryology
- Pathology and Pathophysiology
- Forensic Medicine
- Internal Medicine ( with Sub Specializations in)
- Infectious diseases
- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Kidney disease
- Blood- Related Diseases
- Dermatology and Venereology
- Radiology & Nuclear Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Chest Medicine
- Surgery ( With Sub Specializations in)
- General Surgery
- Burn Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
NOTE: Limited Seats only in each specialization.
- High quality programs
- Program Locations in Hospitals in Guyana, China & India (Additional training Locations are being worked out)
- Faculty with International Exposure and training
- Supported with Online learning resources
- International Visiting Faculty
- Live Lectures by Leading experts worldwide.
- Learning & training videos.
- Dual degree programs ( For those who opt for training in China only - Additional Degree provided by 100 year old medical university)