Medical School Tuiton fee : between 4000-6000 Euro per annum(for Postgraduate/specialty studies)--depending on the specialization.
The Monthly living expenses for a foreign student range between 200 - 300 euro/month. Includes accommodation ,food , transport, cable/internet and miscellaneous expenses. This monthly amount can vary depending on the lifestyle of the student. Students on a tight budget usually share and this decreases the monthly rent amount. At 400EUR a month, a student can live very comfortably and enjoy high quality yet affordable University education.
Annual (per year) budget fee of 8000 EUR including: Tuition, Accommodation, Spending, Food, and Transport.
1. Timisoara Medical University - € 4000
2. Bucharest Medical University - € 5000
3. Cluj Medical University - Iuliu Hatieganu - € 5000
4. Constanta Medical University - Ovidius - € 5000
5. Craiova Medical University - € 5000
6. Iasi Medical University - GT Popa, Iasi - €5000
7. Targu Mures University - €5000
8. Vasile Goldis University, Arad - €3200
Living Expense: The Monthly living expenses for a foreign student range between €350 per /month based on lifestyle which includes accommodation, food, transport, cable/internet and miscellaneous expenses. Annual (per year) budget: 7000-9000 EURO is enough to cover for Tuition Fee, Accommodation, Food, and Transport Expense etc. In Indian currency this would be around 5 to 6.5 lacs/year.
Course Intake : Every year Sep-Oct and is the only intake. Limited seats Hurry up!!
Note: Processing time is 3-4 months. Please apply well in time.