MCI approved medical universities of Ukraine
We are working only with MCI recognized Medical Universities.
Medical Council of India
MCI was established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933, now repealed, with the main function of establishing uniform standards of higher qualifications in medicine and recognition of medical qualifications in India and abroad. The number of medical colleges had increased steadily during the years after Independence. It was felt that the provisions of Indian Medical Council Act were not adequate to meet with the challenges posed by the very fast development and the progress of medical education in the country. As a result, in 1956, the old Act was repealed and a new one was enacted. This was further modified in 1964, 1993 and 2001.
Objectives of the MCI Council are as follows:
- Maintenance of uniform standards of medical education, both undergraduate and postgraduate.
- Recommendation for recognition/de-recognition of medical qualifications of medical institutions of India or foreign countries.
- Permanent registration/provisional registration of doctors with recognized medical qualifications.
- Reciprocity with foreign countries in the matter of mutual recognition of medical qualifications.
MCI approved Medcial Universities of Ukraine are as follows:
- Lugansk State Medical University,Lsmu www.lugansksmu.com.ua
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Crimea State Medical University,Csmu www.crimeasmu.com.ua
- Poltava Ukrainian Medcial Stomatological Academy,Umsa www.umsa.poltava.ua
- Ivano-Frankvisk National Medical University, Ifnmu www.ivanofnmu.com.ua
- Zaporozhye State Medical University ,Zsmu www.zmu-edu.com.ua
- Mgorky Donetsk National Univeristy ,Dnmu www.donetsknmu.com
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy,Dsmu www.dpsmu.com.ua
- V.N.Karazina National University - VNKNU
- Bogomolets National Medical University,Bnmu www.bnmu.com.ua
- Kharkiv National Medical University ,Knmu www.knmu-edu.com.ua
All the Medical Universities is recognized by World Health Organization (WHO) ,I-MED School, Medical Council of India (MCI), Medical Council of Nepal (MCN), European Universities Association and lots of other countries.